Orinda Aquatics Year-Round Registration
Welcome to the Orinda Aquatics Year-Round Registration site. We thank you for your interest in Orinda Aquatics and we look forward to working with you and your family.
We ask that all returning and prospective members read the Registration Information & Team Policy Letter below. It outlines critical areas of parent commitment, group and dues structure, as well as important team information.
Registration Information & Team Policy Letter 2017-18
The following documents will offer additional information and will be updated shortly.
Below you will find registration information, links, and documents needed for registration.
Prospective Members (Year- Round Try-Out Fall 2017):
- Please read the Registration Information and Policy Letter above
- Please fill out the Try-Out Form
- Attend try-out practices on August 29-August 31 6:15-7:00pm at the Soda Center
Returning Member Registration 2017-2018:
Registration will open August 16th and needs to be completed on Thursday, August 31st
1. Please read through Registration Information and Policy Letter (above) before starting the registration process, as the program will have you agree to certain parent obligations/policies to be able to register.
2. Use your current sign in e-mail and login password when accessing the registration
3. Once logged in, make sure you update/verify your swimmers information and click "save changes". If you want to add another swimmer, simply click “add swimmer” and follow the prompts.
Senior Group swimmers need to verify their cell phone numbers to receive SMS messages from the coaches.
4. Order your Orinda Aquatics Apparel through the NorCal Order Form
Your annual fee will include:
- 1 Team Swim Suit (provide size on NorCal Order Form)
- 2 Latex Swim Caps
- 1 Orinda Aquatics Team T-shirt (provide size in Team Unify)
- 1 Mesh bag (for swim equipment)
5. Establish Orinda Aquatics as an eScrip beneficiary
START THE REGISTRATION!
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Don Heidary: Don@OrindaAquatics.org - General Team
Matt Ehrenberger: Matt2coach@Comcast.net - Membership/Registration/Billing